Who Are We?
CPO Innovation is the only online publication exclusively for top-level procurement & supply chain executives in the corporate sector in India. CPOI is a niche media organization with a vision to help solve thorniest Supply Chain & Procurement challenges globally by being an insightful, impactful and most far reaching Supply Chain & Procurement media brand.
We are a platform for companies and businesses to learn from industry experts, hear speakers and network with influential supply chain leaders and learn the principles & technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make informed business decisions every day.
For marketers, CPO Innovation is the only 100% targeted way to directly reach top-level supply chain executives of multinationals and major enterprises in India. The website, e-newsletters, conferences, and other customized media and events create an environment that keeps these hard-to-reach executives engaged and active. CPOI offers numerous opportunities for thought leadership, content marketing, branding, lead-generation, native advertising and more. We open up the full extent of our resources and expertise to you to provide unmatched products and services as your partner.
Contact the Editors
We welcome your feedback, so drop us a line if you have an opinion, criticism or additional insight on any interview/article on our site.
Here`s just a glimpse of few Organizations who trust us
Get in touch with us at:
Sales & Marketing Queries
Or call us on: +91 6200 343 706
Have something to share?
Email your press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get more coverage! Send us images of press conferences, appointments or acquisitions.
At CPO Innovation, we believe in creating and sourcing indispensable content that belongs to the Supply Chain fraternity and is useful for our CSCOs, CPOs and other leaders.
CPO Innovation welcomes professionals with experience or an interest in the areas we cover across our media to submit articles on the conditions detailed below:
- Article submissions should be no fewer than 500 words. The recommended word counts for the article submission is 800-1000.
- Submissions should be relevant, focusing on the areas we cover across our channel, on topics including Supply Chain, Technology, Business, Finance, Procurement and Logistics.
- We welcome images and graphics; however, they must be relevant to the topics and themes covered in the article submission and the topics covered by the CPO Innovation.
Due to the design of our articles pages, CPO Innovation editorial team often looks for an image to complete the story. Therefore, it is not essential that authors submit images.
- We also accept the following content types: Event Listings, Press Release, Webinars, Interviews, Podcasts, Latest News or Blog Posts. For Press Release stuffs, please contact: email@example.com
- If authors wish to republish material already published on CPO Innovation on any other website, we request that it is done so with the caveat “This article was first published on CPO Innovation”, with a link to the original version on CPO Innovation.
CPO Innovation reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to edit articles for reasons including, but not limited to style, accuracy, length and legal compliance.