Before Corona we were pressing on the new normal! After Corona, the new normal will fade away before it fully arrives, now what lies ahead is The next normal! By acting early, boldly and being decisive, Supply Chain leaders can accelerate their after corona transformation and reach the next normal sooner.
With the stretched disruptions in China due to coronavirus, taking the shape of a global pandemic, the phrase “out of stock” is now one of the biggest headaches across the world. Retail supply chains are worst struggling in the absence of mandatory for operations weapons and multiple country wide lockdowns. Retailers’ supply chain problems have predominantly arisen from big shifts in consumer behavior and wildly implemented government health restrictions.
As the COVID19 outbreak has spread and its humanitarian impact has grown, retailers have stepped up their efforts to provide consumers with essential commodities respectively. The pandemic’s far reaching effects have weighed heavily on the health and well-being of employees and jeopardized livelihoods and economic lifelines in various communities.
Retailers are now performing extraordinary measures to keep the “out of stock” phrase out of shelves and away from consumer doorsteps.
- Better understand universal realities of retailing in a COVID19 world.
- Key areas where retail executives should be focusing their attention in today’s highly-fluid social, economic and health environment.
- Get a real-time glimpse into what our expert retail supply chain leaders have gone through ever since the outbreak.
- The panel will bring together some of the best practices, innovative responses & new ideas that leaders at retail companies see emerging across the industry as we deal with the impacts caused by COVID19.
- Attend with an idea and leave with 10 new ones, get your actionable prescription and chart your path to the next normal.
- Now jobs will be impacted on the industry in the near-mid & long-term. Retail as an industry has 46 million employees out of which 6 million are in Modern Retail.
Razum Rajan CPSCM™
Editor- CPO Innovation
Associate Vice President and Head Supply Chain
Chief Operating Officer
MR. D.I.Y INDIA
Senior Engineering Director – Supply Chain IT
Madhu Natesan, CPSCM™
Divisional Vice President – Merchandising Operations
Hudson’s Bay Company
In association with