Applying Green Aviation Concept: An Optimization Model of Weight Distribution and Fuel Consumption
The Aviation field is one of the strongest and largest fields of transport that has been growing rapidly in the past years, yet many problems are facing this field such as greenhouse gas emissions and the waste of resources due to weight distribution.
The aviation sector is responsible for 2% of the global greenhouse gas emissions and this percentage is increasing in a very high pace and there is no sufficient progress in reducing it. Join us on September 09, 2019 in a free webinar.
In this webcast, you will learn the steps involved in
– The future of the Aviation Sector.
– The problems faced by this sector.
– The real threat of the greenhouse gas emissions problem.
– The financial benefits of having optimized weight distribution on both long-run and short-run terms and its relation to greenhouse gas emissions.
– A real-life case study on Egypt Air aviation company facilities located on Cairo International Airport.
Mr. Amb. Kirollos Rizk
Under the title of “Applying Green Aviation Concept: An Optimization Model of Weight Distribution and Fuel Consumption” with our guest speaker Mr. Amb. Kirollos Rizk who works as an Optimization Analyst and Regional Representative at EOStrack company and a Gold Supply Chain Ambassador at Global Supply Chain Council.