Developing a Successful e-procurement Mechanism
e-Procurement or electronic procurement refers to the process of purchase and sale of goods or services through electronic methods, primarily the Internet. It is an alternative to the manual process of procurement and is certainly superior to the latter in many respects. Organizations are increasingly opting for e-Procurement platforms, realizing its potential to curb irregularities and unnecessary costs.
Supply Chain Management is vital for any business. Organizations invest a lot of resources in the process of procuring goods, services and raw materials. So, an efficient and streamlined procurement process is a huge advantage for businesses.
We will be discussing the following questions during the chat:
1. According to you what are the critical success factors (CSFs) for the successful implementation of e-procurement mechanism in any organization/sector?
2. Beyond the usual source-to-order cycle, what other capabilities can be integrated to an e-procurement software?
3. What are some of the most critical licenses & certifications that are required to safeguard the integrity of your system?
4. How can the latest digital capabilities like blockchain, process automation, etc improve the performance of an e-procurement mechanism?
5. What % of your procurement budget should be allocated for investing in an e-procurement mechanism or its enhancement?
Log in your Twitter account, Join us @CPOInnovation #TSC2019 and tweet your views on Developing a Successful e-procurement Mechanism with other Industry leaders at 3pm-4pm on 14th June.
Join us @CPOInnovation #TSC2019 Tweet Chat, which will be a precursor to the Tech Supply Chain Conference, Exposition & Awards 2019 on the 19th – 20th September 2019 in Mumbai.
For more information, Please contact:
Content Marketing Manager
Board +91 0120 42969 52, Ext-4374
CPO Innovation – Strategic Intelligence to Supply Chain