Driving Value Through Supply Chain Sustainability
No matter the industry, managing sustainability in supply chains continues to increase in importance. The majority of companies’ risks and opportunities are often in their supply chains, and companies with supply chain sustainability programs have a leg up against competitors to mitigate risk, find cost savings through resource efficiency, drive innovation through supplier collaboration, and access finance and improve working capital.
As supply chain sustainability—also known as responsible sourcing, sustainable sourcing, responsible supply, or sustainable procurement—continues to evolve, companies must also stay abreast of the trends regarding best practice in order to build or maintain a competitive edge.
We will be discussing the following questions during the chat:
1. What are the key drivers of the sustainable supply chain?
2. Comment on the current major challenges in sustainable supply chain management.
3. How Reverse Logistics can help optimize value and sustainability in supply chain?
4. What is the role of customers in “sustainable green” concept implementation in supply chain?
5. How companies can improve their supply chain performances in order to bring sustainability in their supply chain management?
Log into your Twitter account, Join us @CPOInnovation #TSC2019 and tweet your views on Driving Value Through Supply Chain Sustainability with other Industry leaders from 3pm-4pm on 12th July 2019.
Join us @CPOInnovation #TSC2019 Tweet Chat, which will be a precursor to the Tech Supply Chain Conference, Exposition & Awards 2019 on the 19th – 20th September 2019 in Mumbai.
For more information, Please contact:
Content Marketing Manager
Board +91 0120 42969 52, Ext-4374
CPO Innovation – Strategic Intelligence to Supply Chain