SUPPLY CHAIN 4.0 – THE NEXT-GEN DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAIN
“Supply Chain 4.0 – the application of the Internet of Things, the use of advanced robotics and the application of advanced analytics of big data in supply chain management: place sensors in everything, create networks everywhere, automate anything, and analyze everything to significantly improve performance and customer satisfaction.”
Over the last thirty years, logistics has undergone a tremendous change: from a purely operational function that reported to sales or manufacturing and focused on ensuring the supply of production lines and the delivery to customers, to an independent supply chain management function that in some companies is already being led by a CSO – the Chief Supply Chain Officer. The focus of the supply chain management function has shifted to advanced planning processes, such as analytical demand planning or integrated S&OP, which have become established business processes in many companies, while operational logistics has often been outsourced to third-party LSPs. The supply chain function ensures integrated operations from customers to suppliers.
We will be discussing the following questions during the chat:
1. According to you, what are the main Supply Chain 4.0 value drivers?
2. How digital waste prevents supply chain from leveraging the potential of Supply Chain 4.0?
3. What role does social media play in supply chain strategy going forward towards digitization?
4. While bringing digitization in supply chain, what are the biggest challenges supply chain leaders facing?
5. What skill mix defines a great supply chain professional in 2020?
Log into your Twitter account, join us @CPOInnovation #TSC2019 and tweet your views on SUPPLY CHAIN 4.0 – THE NEXT-GEN DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAIN with other industry leaders from 3pm-4pm IST on 16th August 2019.
This tweetchat will be a precursor to the Tech Supply Chain Conference, Exposition & Awards 2019 on the 19th – 20th September 2019 in Mumbai.
For more information, please contact:
Content Marketing Manager
Board +91 0120 42969 52, Ext-4374
CPO Innovation – Strategic Intelligence to Supply Chain